Monday, November 15, 2010

Walking Around Berlin -- Part II

Sorry for the delay in posting. I had an accident/problem with my memory card and lost a bunch of photos -- including most of the pictures from Berlin. I am still hopeful that they may be recovered.

Anyway, we visited a few more brewpubs in the afternoon, but nothing really was all that interesting. We went for dinner at Brewbakers and their beers were good -- and interesting. It definitely is on my list to visit again whenever I return to Berlin.

I was disappointed we didn't find any draft Berliner Weisse. Some have mentioned that it never really was widely found on draft, but after reading Ron Pattinon's descriptions of how it was in the "old days" (i.e. pre-reunification) made me really want to experience it. Oh well.

No comments: