Thursday, August 1, 2013

Off to London Next Week...

For the Great British Beer Festival, plus time checking out the much improved beer scene in London. Four years ago London was a decent beer destination but nothing special. Two years ago it was vastly improved and I am looking forward to seeing how good it is now.

Sorry for the lack of posting. I did actually go to Bamberg in May for a few weeks. I took my bicycle and planned on doing a bunch of riding but winter decided that it wasn't done and the weather was terrible. It didn't actually snow, but I think it came close a couple of times.

I didn't post anything because I didn't do that much new and I figured you had enough already pictures of the usual suspects. I did find a couple of interesting new places and I will try and post on them soon.

No comments: