Monday, December 15, 2008

Monday, December 15

We arrived in Amsterdam around noon, after seeing my brother Dennis off at Schiphol.

Some pictures...

Amsterdam Centraal Station


Venloosch Alt, Lindeboom Pils and Gouverneur from Limberg Province


Biercafe 't Arendsnest


A round of Dutch beers guarded by Luis


In de Wildeman


Jack eyes my draft Chimay Triple

La Trappe Dubbel, Band Pils and Weihenstephan Korbinian


Canal scene near our hotel


Flight One of Trappist/Abbey beer blind tasting


Flight two


Flight Three


Flight Four


Flight Five


Jerry and all the bottles


Closeup of the bottles

1 comment:

Mike S. said...

My liver is both jealous of you guys, and aching at the thought of attempting to keep up with you in the imbibing department.

We missed you all at the PG Holiday party-all 175!! of us who made it.

Where are the GOOD pictures of Amsterdam? I want to see a photo of a herring stand (Mmmmm, herring).

I expect a travel article for the PG newsletter from someone in the group. If there is no article forthcoming, then I won't drink any of your beers in the future, and will take my business elsewhere.

Glad you all have survived the trip. Looking forward to seeing osme of you when you return to Culver City.
Steinberg